The aim of the tutorial is to provide you, our valued customer, with ongoing system knowledge to assist in the running of your club. Whether you are a small or large club, public or private, new to ESP, or a veteran, the tutorial series covers a number of solution topics to help you maximise Elite.
There will be a number of sessions within the series, but the next is focused on Activity Pricing.
Date: Tuesday 21st February 2023.
Time: 11:00 am
Topic: Understanding Activity Pricing
Target Audience: Golf, Leisure, Spa and Events Managers
Key subjects covered include:
- Using the ‘maintain calendar’ screen
- Specifying the date range in which you wish to set the prices
- Selecting the days of the week for which the pricing relates
- Using price bands, early bird / standard / twilight – local & internet pricing
- Amending prices for an individual day
The session will be conducted via an online webinar by one of our experienced trainers. Please fill out the form below to register, you will receive a meeting invite by email with the webinar details in the week prior to the event. Simply dial in on the day and from the comfort of your office, to increase your system knowledge.
This session will be at 11 am on Tuesday 21st February 2023.
These sessions will be recorded.
Please note, ESP Online Tutorials are only available to ESP Customers.